Friday, February 12, 2010

Objectives

Four years ago, me and my family left my home country to search for a greener pasture here in the U.S. The only thing in my mind is to pursue my career in construction which started when I graduate from college many years ago. Armed with my education and relevant work experiences which I gained from my country and abroad, I applied for several jobs in construction, but did not find one. So I decided to go back to school and take Construction Management hoping that in the near future, I can finally find a job that I want. In the future Blog, I will give you some informative points about construction.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of construction are you interested in? Commercial? Residential? Highway? It would be interesting to find out about the differences in building practices in various regions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Construction Management sounds difficult to me. Well of course it would, considering I can't even use a tape measure. LOL But seriously, technology affects every field and occupation. Are you surprised by any of the technical classes required now?

    ReplyDelete